Who is this course PERFECT for?
- You are a body tech wanting to learn more about PDR
You want to make your body work more efficient
If you want to add "push and pull to paint" to your resume
If you want less mess when you fill and sand
If you want to understand PDR basics and possibly do more in the future
HM Body Tech course will leave you confident on:
- Understanding how to use the light
- Understanding where to begin your push or pull
- Identifying what can and can't be pushed or pulled
- Use of glue-pulling products
- Proper dent repair habits
- Intro to small dent repair
- Introduction to Mitchell diagnostics and understanding today’s liabilities in the automotive industry
- How to apply your new knowledge to leverage your worth in your shop
This course is designed as an introduction to paintless dent repair. This course is not a full PDR course, for more information on our Fundamentals course click here.
In Person Training
Attend 1-Day of immersive instruction by Jeramey Henson. Hands-on work. (Saturday 9-5p)
Access to (2) 15 min calls to walk you through real-time questions you may have in the shop.
Plus, You will get these Bonuses:
- Access to Ultra Dent Tools for use during the course
- Lodging discounts
- HM Dent Works Academy Shirt
- Partial credit towards The Fundamentals or Hail course if you decide to upgrade
- Discounts on Ultra Dent Tools
- HM certificate* Body Tech Course
- Offered Priority Enrollment in the HM Coaching program coming in 2023 (limited memberships available)
What is the investment for the HM Body Tech course?
It's a small investment in yourself & your career that will pay you back again and again. HM does not take any shortcuts when it comes to your training, we are committed to helping you get the best start you can in the PDR industry.
Full Payment required to reserve your seat: $500
Limited Seats Available Per Session.
Available 2022-2023 Session Dates:
Nov 12, 2022 (Full) | Dec 3 , 2022 | Jan 21, 2023 | Feb 18, 2023 | April 22, 2023 (Full) | July 8, 2022 |
Sept 2, 2023 | Nov 11, 2023
Getting Started Is EASY!
Simply Book a Call with one of our instructors and we will walk you through whether or not our school is a good fit for you. We will have some questions for you to get us started and then you can decide if you have questions for us. If we decide to work together we will give you a step by step plan to get started and walk you through any challenges you may have. If you are ready simply reserve your seat and we will be in touch.BOOK MY CALL TODAY